********** COVID 19 **********Annulation gratuite et remboursement jusqu'à 14 j. avant - Acompte de 25% seulement Protocole sanitaire spécial - Arrivée sans contact possible
Let yourself be tempted by this apartment which features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a beautiful terrace, and to top it all off, a cool view of the sea!
Réf : Le Roche
Who could resist relaxing in a 2-bedroom apartment where you have the luxury of having your breakfasts (and cocktails) like a King, facing the sea, just before (or just after) going for a dip in the private swimming pool on the property… We love it too (and you can invite us over any time!)
As far as the layout, this is also what you will find:
A beautiful living room opening to the terrace and furnished with a dining table for 4, a TV and a sofa with a bunch of pillows as a bonus (we have your back).
A very independent kitchen, well-equipped with all you would need, especially a Nespresso coffee machine (what else?) as well as all the appliances, plus a kettle, a toaster and a bunch of other classic kitchen items.
A first bedroom suite with a double bed, storage space, access to the terrace (and a view of the sea from the bed option, free of charge) and of course its private bathroom with tub AND shower.
A second bedroom suite as well with double bed, storage space and private shower room.
Separate toilets, but they don’t mind being on their own (and you probably won’t mind either).
- Higher floor situation that offers a magnificent unobstructed view of the Lérins islands and the property’s park-like surroundings.
- Double-pane windows for maximum comfort.
- High-speed Internet connection, because all you need is love and wifi.
- Secured residential property
- Access to the swimming pool any time
- Private box and huuuuuge common parking
And, as a bonus:
- A set of clean sheets is provided for each bed.
- 1 large and 1 small bath towel per person. Sorry, the towel dimensions are not adjustable to the size of each person, even if we tried really hard...
- A map of the city, transportation and a guide to places not to miss (and to miss).
- A survival kit upon arrival (shampoo, shower gel, water, coffee and tea).
- But sorry, no day or evening parties are allowed, to protect everyone’s peace and quiet time.
Some geography, so you know where you are:
After a few short steps down your street, the Avenue du Maréchal Juin, you will be able to pick your favorite activity within a few minutes on foot (or way more if you walk on your hands):
Empty your bank account in the shops on Rue d’Antibes (3 minutes on foot).
Stroll along the Croisette and take a ride on the Carrousel or race some remote-controlled boats (7 minutes on foot).
Head to the Carlton to enjoy a cocktail, with or without alcohol depending on your mood (8 minutes on foot).
Go take a selfie like a star (don’t worry, everyone does that!) on the steps of the Palais des Congrès or go work if you are here for business (20 minutes on foot).
Use your imagination while walking around the city center, but only on the sidewalks on the odd-numbered side of the streets (time varies depending on your itinerary and speed).
To make your life easier:
Ask us what you would like to make you stay more enjoyable, especially a driver, some housekeeping, or even a baby crib or a high chair for your little one. We offer a concierge service that will fulfill all your basic and practical needs.
Good to know:
Check-in and check-out are flexible (like us), except if other guests are arriving and/or departing on the same day as you do, in which case the check-in is no earlier than 4 pm and check-out no later than 10 am (Superman was available, but Supercleaner was not.)
IMPORTANT: Extra charges are required for late arrivals, depending on the time: 30 € for arrivals after 9 pm, 40 € after 10 pm, 50 € after 11 pm (sleep hours are expensive). Sorry, no arrivals after midnight are accepted (we keep that time for Netflix).
And since your satisfaction is our top priority, do not hesitate to contact us during your stay, we will be happy to help you (except during our Netflix time, of course).
- Accommodation capacity: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: Apartment
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Accessible car park
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical
- Babysitter recommendation
- Central Heating
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Coffee Maker
- Contactless check-in and check-out
Empire Energy-efficient devices
- Fence around pool
- Free Cleaning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Gated Community
Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- Vacuum cleaner
- Hot water
- Indoor parking
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen and Towels
- Long Term Rentals Available
- Massage upon Request
- Microwave oven
Minimalist No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Organic food & beverages
- Parking Included
- Outdoor pool seasonal
Private swimming pool
- Shared swimming pool
- Private Parking
- Professionally cleaned
- Sea View
- Secured parking
- Self Check-in
- Shared Parking
- Smoke Detector
- Social distancing
- Staff wear protective equipment
- Street parking
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Information about property sustainability
- Towels changed upon request
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
- Wine glasses
CYRIL S. (France)
APPARTEMENT CONFORTABLE AVEC UNE BELLE VUE ET SUPER TERRASSEOctober 2020